Definition of right honorable
—used as a courtesy title or an official title for earls, viscounts, and barons, for peers' sons and daughters having courtesy titles, and for various high governmental officials (as members of the Privy Council)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game