ric·i·nine | \ ˈrisᵊnˌēn, -ᵊnə̇n\
Definition of ricinine
: a crystalline compound C8H8N2O2 derived from pyridone and obtained from castor beans
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?