ricin·elaidic acid | \ ¦rīsᵊn, ¦risᵊn+...-\
Definition of ricinelaidic acid
: a crystalline unsaturated hydroxy fatty acid HOC17H32COOH obtained from ricinoleic acid; the trans isomer of ricinoleic acid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game