rhodi·zite | \ ˈrōdəˌzīt, ˈräd-\
Definition of rhodizite
: a mineral NaKLiAl4Be3B10O27 consisting of a borate of aluminum, beryllium, lithium, potassium, and sodium occurring in white isometric crystals (hardness 8, specific gravity 3.4)
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game