reveiltransitive verb (1)
Definition of reveil
(Entry 1 of 2)
: to make known : disclose
reveiltransitive verb (2)
Definition of reveil (Entry 2 of 2)
: to cover again or conceal with or as if with a veil
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?