Definition of retransform
- The nitrogen gas is retransformed into liquid.
- … scraps … of premium, mostly wool materials—which are then … mechanically converted to fiber and retransformed into yarn …
- —Emily Backus
- "… We've identified about 20 streets that are not useful, that can be taken out and retransformed into green spaces."
- —Luc Ferrandez
- After a decade of CrossFit, Chris Powell retransformed himself into a physique competitor.
- —Andrew Gutman
retransformationplay \(ˌ)rē-ˌtran(t)s-fər-ˈmā-shən, -fȯr-\ noun, plural retransformations
- … The Met exhibit is the product of another turn-of-the-century Spanish renaissance, and of Barcelona's recent retransformation into an international capital of cool.
- —Ariella Budick