re·tem | \ ˈrēˌtem\
variants: or less commonly raetam \ -tam \
Definition of retem
: a desert shrub (Retama raetam) that constitutes the juniper of the Old Testament, that has tiny white flowers, and that is found in Syria and Arabia
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?