re·symbolization | \ (¦)rē+\
Definition of resymbolization
: symbolization again or anew specifically : a mental transformation either for better or for worse consisting in the finding of new meanings and new forms of expression for one's thoughts and desires
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game