Definition of resurvey
: to survey (something or someone) again He had streets resurveyed to make sure that roads were properly straight … — Geographical Review … discovered that when newlywed couples were resurveyed after a two year period, those whose marriage had soured recalled that things had always been bad …— Dominic Beaulieu-Prévost and Antonio Zadra
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game