Definition of restrengthen
: to strengthen (something) again or to become strong again restrengthened their bond doing exercises to restrengthen the muscle After pummeling the Caribbean, Maria restrengthened to a major hurricane early Thursday.— Mark Osborne et al.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game