Definition of restrengthen
: to strengthen (something) again or to become strong again restrengthened their bond doing exercises to restrengthen the muscle After pummeling the Caribbean, Maria restrengthened to a major hurricane early Thursday.— Mark Osborne et al.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game