Definition of resow
: to sow (something) again … resow more seeds every 2 weeks to keep your harvest coming.— Lynn Coulter The drought … forced farmers to resow paddocks.— Tim Cronshaw This selection should provide plenty of delicious and varied salads and stir-fry greens until May, when I'll resow with a mix for hotter weather.— Sarah Raven
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game