re·ship | \ "+\
Definition of reship
: to ship again: such as
a : to put on board of a ship a second time : transfer to another ship reship bonded merchandise
b : to put in place or set up again
: to embark on a ship again or anew especially : to sign again or anew for service on a ship
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?