res in·tegra | \ rāˈsintəgrə, ˌrāsᵊnˈtegrə, rēˈzi-, ˌrēzᵊn-\
Definition of res integra
: a case or a question that has not been examined or passed upon —used chiefly in law and diplomacy
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- Rapping on 'Bad Rap' and 'Bad Rep' (and 'Bad Wrap')
- 'Confuzzled': A Not So Confusing Definition
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game