transitive + intransitive
: to register (someone or something) again : to enroll or enter (someone or something) again in an official register
- reregistered the car in her own name
- … pressured the school board to spend $8,000 to reregister all 9,000 students in the district.
- —Eddie Ramírez
- When he discovered that Independent was a political party, he re-registered [as a voter] with no affiliation.
- —Peter Slevin and Carol D. Leonnig
- … failed to re-register with police each year as required by law …
- —Jim Doyle and Janine DeFao
applying for reregistration
… attributed the lack of [voter] reregistrations to the fact that there aren't statewide contests happening in Colorado this year.
the reregistration deadline