reprocessed; reprocessing; reprocesses
Definition of reprocess
: to subject to a special process or treatment in preparation for reuse especially : to extract uranium and plutonium from (the spent fuel rods of a nuclear reactor) for use again as fuel
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game