reprocessed; reprocessing; reprocesses
Definition of reprocess
: to subject to a special process or treatment in preparation for reuse especially : to extract uranium and plutonium from (the spent fuel rods of a nuclear reactor) for use again as fuel
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?