Definition of repot
: to put (a plant) into another pot If you want to give more root space to a growing plant, repot it with more soil in a slightly larger container. — Reader's Digest Crafts and Hobbies Give it a pot at least 16 inches wide and deep, and repot occasionally to freshen the soil …— Jim McCausland
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game