rens·se·laer·ite | \ ˈren(t)sələˌrīt, ¦ren(t)sə¦liˌrīt\
Definition of rensselaerite
: a soft compact talc that is an altered pyroxene and is often worked in a lathe into articles (as inkstands)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game