renal splanchnic nervenoun
Definition of renal splanchnic nerve
: either of a pair of sympathetic nerves that arise from the lower ganglia of the sympathetic chain and end in the celiac plexus and the lower part of the solar plexus
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game