re·lo·ca·tor | \ (ˈ)rē¦lōˌkātə(r), ¦rēlō¦k-\
Definition of relocator
: one that relocates: such as
a : an instrument used in seacoast fortifications for obtaining the range and position of a target from the range and position as determined with respect to the end of the baseline
b : one that relocates an abandoned or forfeited mining claim
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game