Definition of rejuggle
: to juggle or rearrange (something or the parts or something) again had to rejuggle the team's starting lineup due to injuries For three-quarters of these families with parents who both work there are job and school schedules to rejuggle.— Ellen Goodman The key questions for her are: how can she rejuggle her finances to furnish her flat and build up her savings?— Smita Talat … the show recycles plots and rejuggles couples … without regard for consequences, common sense or clear motivation.— Robert Bianco
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game