Definition of reidentify
- Cookies were first cooked up as a convenient way to make return visits to Web sites without having to reidentify yourself or your preferences.
- —Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Reidentified by false names, they can never contact anyone who knew them before…
- … when the work reemerged in 1967 it was sold at Sotheby's as Fuseli's portrait of Cartwright, but it was immediately reidentified as a self-portrait.
- —William L. Pressly
reidentificationplay \(ˌ)rē-ī-ˌden-tə-fə-ˈkā-shən, -ə-\ noun
- … the case hinged on the risk of "reidentification," or identifying individuals from apparently anonymized information.
- —Patrick Cain