Definition of refight
: to fight (something or someone) again On both sides many seem to prefer to refight old battles for political reasons rather than to focus on the nation's shared economic needs. — The Guardian (U.S. Edition) More recently the superheroes of Hollywood cinema have been refighting and winning the Vietnam War for us …— Ira Konigsberg
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game