Definition of refind
: to find (something) again : rediscover That sense of magic and harmony that I felt as a child on the river was so wonderful, that I think that in many of my films … I've been trying to somehow refind that.— Rob Baker Smith is in the process of refinding his mojo and rebuilding his confidence …— Marc Hinton … said she has refound her love for swimming …— Stathi Paxinos
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game