Definition of refight
: to fight (something or someone) again On both sides many seem to prefer to refight old battles for political reasons rather than to focus on the nation's shared economic needs. — The Guardian (U.S. Edition) More recently the superheroes of Hollywood cinema have been refighting and winning the Vietnam War for us …— Ira Konigsberg
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?