Definition of redgrape
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a dark purplish red that is bluer and duller than pansy purple, redder and stronger than raisin, bluer, lighter, and stronger than Bokhara, and bluer and deeper than Indian purple
red grapenoun (2)
Definition of red grape (Entry 2 of 2)
: missouri grape
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?