Definition of redeliver
- redelivering misdelivered mail
- had the box redelivered to her work address
- If no one is home to sign for the package, it could sit in a warehouse until it can be redelivered.
- —Sharon Cohoon
- The server waits before trying to redeliver the message.
- The mayor redelivered a shortened version of her first state of the city address to the group during its luncheon Monday at the Park Inn.
- —Ignazio Messina
- The public is consuming content across numerous platforms and in non-linear fashion, meaning successful marketing campaigns can no longer simply redeliver the same message or ad already running on TV.
- —Katie McQuater
- For the last couple of years, he's made a cottage industry of lifting bits of old hip-hop songs and redelivering them in his sleepy drawl …
- —Jon Caramanica
redeliveryplay \(ˌ)rē-di-ˈli-v(ə-)rē, -dē-\ noun, plural redeliveries
- Residents who do not receive a print guide by March 7 may call the Park District … to request prompt redelivery.
- —Chicago Tribune