Definition of red-bellied squirrel
: any of numerous arboreal squirrels (genus Callosciurus) of southeastern Asia especially : a squirrel (C. erythraeus) having reddish underparts and a greenish gray or reddish back more or less marked with black
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?