Definition of reassemblage
: the act of assembling something again : a new assemblage … a stone-by-stone reassemblage of an ancient Egyptian site.— Bernard Holland And like Rollins, they play original tunes as well as pop tunes of the day, even tunes that don't cry out for a jazz musician's deconstruction and reassemblage of harmony and rhythm.— Richard Scheinin
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?