Definition of rearticulate
- … a small team has been tasked with rearticulating the college's mission and identity statement.
- —James K. A. Smith
- The "Dino Daze" festival was built around the return of the allosaurus, which was scientifically rearticulated by Hadley Exhibits.
- —Mark Sommer
- rearticulated the fox skeleton using wire and glue
rearticulationplay \(ˌ)rē-(ˌ)är-ˌti-kyə-ˈlā-shən\ noun, plural rearticulations
- It is, therefore, a voice that richly merits reexposure and rearticulation …
- —Menachem Fisch
- … the rearticulation of a killer whale skeleton.
- —Shannon Haugland