Definition of reapplication
: a second or renewed application : the act or an instance of reapplying … he plans to reapply in the spring, when his patio permit is up for reapplication.— Stephanie Menders There are some sunscreens designed to be water/sweat proof; typically those products still recommend reapplication every 40-80 minutes.— Katie Savio
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?