reap what one sowsidiom
Definition of reap what one sows
: to experience the same kind of things that one has caused other people to experience If you're rude to everyone, you'll reap what you sow.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game