Definition of readjustment
- undertook a readjustment of her life goals
- A below-the-knee prosthesis is priced at between $10,000 and $20,000, and then there's the constant attention and ongoing readjustments needed to keep the prosthesis operational.
- —Ronald J. Glasser
- Sustained speculation may advance an upward price spiral, but bitcoin has already experienced several price readjustments in recent years.
- —John Nugent
- a soldier's readjustment to civilian life
- Even if new professions come along to compensate for the losses, they will probably require much more creativity and flexibility. It is far from certain that a 50-year-old cashier or bus driver will be able to make the necessary readjustment.
- —Yuval Harari