rabbit onphrasal verb
rabbited on; rabbiting on; rabbits on
Definition of rabbit on
: to talk for too long about something that is not important or interesting —often + about He rabbited on about all his problems.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game