pyr·rol·idyl | \ -(ˌ)dil, -dᵊl\
variants: or pyrrolidinyl \ ⸗¦⸗⸗¦dēnᵊl \
Definition of pyrrolidyl
: any of three univalent radicals C4H8N derived from pyrrolidine by removal of one hydrogen atom
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game