pyramid of the medulla
Definition of pyramid of the medulla
: either of two large bundles of motor fibers from the cerebral cortex reaching the medulla through the cerebral peduncles and pons and continuous with the pyramidal tracts of the spinal cord
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?