Definition of puss moth
: a light-colored stout-bodied European notodontid moth (Cerura vinula) whose larva feeds on poplar and willow leaves broadly : any moth of the genus Cerura
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game