pulse time modulationnoun
Definition of pulse time modulation
: modulation of the time intervals between successive pulses of constant duration and amplitude in accordance with a signal specifically : a system of multiplex high-frequency transmission using this method of modulation
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game