pull intophrasal verb
pulled into; pulling into; pulls into
Definition of pull into
1 of a car, train, etc. : to arrive at a particular place The train pulled into the station right on time.
2 : to move a vehicle to (a particular place) He pulled into the parking space. He slowly pulled the car into traffic.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game