pseu·do·nitrosite | \ ¦sü(ˌ)dō+\
Definition of pseudonitrosite
: any of a class of compounds isomeric with nitrosites and characterized by the grouping −C(NO)C(NO2)
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game