pseu·do·hieroglyphic script | \ "+...-\
Definition of pseudohieroglyphic script
: a syllabic form of writing related to Egyptian hieroglyphics and used especially at Byblos before 1500 b.c.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game