Definition of printed paper
1 : a class of mail in the United Kingdom comprising printed matter exclusive of newspapers not exceeding two pounds in weight
2 printed papers plural : pieces of mail matter in international mail resembling printed paper but including newspapers and having different weight limits — compare commercial papers
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game