princeton orangenoun, often capitalized P
prince·ton orange | \ ˈprinztən-, -in(t)stən-\
Definition of princeton orange
: a strong orange that is yellower, stronger, and slightly lighter than pumpkin and redder, darker, and slightly less strong than cadmium orange
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game