primary commercial blanket bondnoun
Definition of primary commercial blanket bond
: a blanket bond covering any loss up to a stated amount caused by the dishonest act of an employee or group of employees
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game