praedium ser·vi·ens | \ -ˈsərvēˌenz\
Definition of praedium serviens
: the servient tenement, estate, or tract of land against which another dominant tenement, estate, or tract enjoys or exercises an easement or servitude
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Looking at ‘Bothsidesing’
- On ‘Infringe,’ ‘Encroach,’ and ‘Impinge’
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/20/19
- A Note on the Nonbinary 'They'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?