Definition of power trip
: an activity or way of behaving that makes a person feel powerful : something that a person does for the pleasure of using power to control other people She's been on a power trip since she was promoted to manager.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game