Definition of potassium tetroxalate
: a relatively insoluble crystalline complex acid salt KHC2O4.H2C2O4.2H2O used chiefly in removing rust marks and as a reference standard in analyzing bases and permanganates
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?