post·abdomen | \ (¦)pōst +\
Definition of postabdomen
1 : a posterior differentiated part of the abdomen specifically : the slender posterior sting-bearing portion of the abdomen of a scorpion
2 : a posterior part of the body beyond the abdomen proper
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game