ponce about/aroundphrasal verb
ponced about/around; poncing about/around; ponces about/around
Definition of ponce about/around
: to spend time doing things that are not useful or serious : to waste time doing silly things It's time to stop poncing about and get busy.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game